EU Stage V – E270JS
Our EU Stage V Diesel Generators, available with John Deere, Kubota, FPT, Volvo and Scania Engines and Leroy Somer alternators, provide a power range of 10KVA – 737KVA and is a solution we have developed for the European market with Stage V Emissions as standard. By reducing the emissions to a minimum, this series is classified to the group of environmentally friendly products.
- Powered by a John Deere 6090CG550 Engine.
- Optional socket panels are available.
- Bunded base tank.
- 3-way fuel valve for external connection.
- Durable, weatherproof, low-noise canopy.
- Key Specifications
- Engine Details
- Alternator Details
- Control System
- Weight and Dimensions
|Prime Power (PRP)||273||KVA|
|Prime Power (PRP)||218||KW|
|Standby Power (ESP)||301||KVA|
|Standby Power (ESP)||241||KW|
|Voltage – Frequency – Power Factor||400V/50HZ/0.8|
|Noise Level @ 7m on 100% load||76||dBA|
|Engine Brand||John Deere|
|Number of Cylinders||6|
|Fuel Consumptions (100% load)||55 L/H|
|Alternator Brand||Leroy Somer|
- Automatic Transfer Switches – to be connected to the diesel generator and the switchboard which will allow for automatic switching from your mains power supply to your back up diesel generator supply when mains power fails.
- Service Kit – contains all parts needed for scheduled servicing. Please refer to our maintenance page for the maintenance schedule interval. PowerLink has service kit for 250 hours service or the whole package of 1000 hours service kit.
- Instruction manual for jacket preheater
- Instruction manual for municipal floating charge installation
- Quick-plug installation guide
- ATS instruction manual
Production Of Diesel Generators
PowerLink insists on R&D and innovation investment, and constantly improves product design and manufacturing level. We continuously launch high-quality products to ensure better product experience for clients.
Speak To A
Member Of Our Team
Whether you’re a distributor looking to bulk buy, or a contractor for project based units, or an end user – we may be able to help!
Get in touch with our team to find out more.